37thResEx 2.0.2 (FAT)
37thResEx is a useful application for seeing, extracting, copying and transferring resources from files. By means of it you may:
- view all types of resources into files;
- view all resources of determined type;
- view resources contents;
- know resources attributes;
- gather resources infos;
- copy individual resources or whole types into already existing files or into new ones;
- modify attributes of copied resources;
- modify attributes of original resources;
- remove from files individual resource or whole types;
- check the Resource Fork integrity.
37thResEx can also convert resources of type ‘snd ‘, ‘TEXT’, ‘PICT’, and icon families into double-clickable files:
- converted Icon families show theirs own icon on the desktop;
- converted ‘snd ‘ resources become sound files;
- converted ‘TEXT’ resources become styled text files
- converted ‘PICT’ resources become pict files.
Last, but not least: by means of hot key, you may achieve directly the Conversion dialogs, without opening the file-related window. Moreover, if you launch 37thResEx by using this feature, after completing its job it quits itself automatically.37thResEx is Internet Config, Drag Manager, Balloon Help and Navigation Manager aware, moreover it’s Appearance savvy. It requires at least System 7 to run.
What’s new in 2.0.2 version
- Code optimized for better performances.
- Improved Internet menu.
- Addresses update.
- Removed registration form from About Box.
- Added Registrations folder.
- Added Support folder.
Hardware and software requirements
37thResEx should work on any Macintosh with a minimum of System 7. It’s accelerated for PowerPC. If you have the Appearance Manager and/or same the Navigation Manager, they will be taken advantage of. Some menu items may be disabled if you don’t have Internet Config 2.0 installed (only on PowerMac).