DocJet 1.3.2 (FAT)
DocJet is a wonderful utility for opening:
- objects (files, applications, controls, folders, disks and so on),
- groups of different objects by using specified applications,
- specified kind of objects by using alternative applications,
- specified kind of objects by using Internet Config’s Post Process setting.
The first option works by means of keystrokes, the second through dragging+keystrokes, the remaining by simple dragging. Naturally you may also work from within DocJet, by using buttons.
You may create a data base containing all entries you need then remove all aliases from desktop, leaving DocJet alone: it may supersede all af them!DocJet is Internet Config, Drag Manager and Navigation Manager aware, moreover it’s Appearance savvy. It requires at least System 7 to run.
What’s new in 1.3.2 version
- The list shows now all “Post process” applications.
- The list is now keyboard navigable.
- Better list font.
- Better memory partition.
- About box position saving.
- Moved “Post process” menu item.
- Code optimized for better performances.
- Improved Internet menu.
- Addresses update.
- Removed registration form from About Box.
- Added Registrations folder.
- Added Support folder.
Hardware and software requirements
DocJet should work on any Macintoshwith a minimum of System 7. It’s accelerated for PowerPC. If you have the Appearance Manager and/or same the Navigation Manager, they will be taken advantage of. Some menu items may be disabled if you don’t have Internet Config 2.0 installed (only on PowerMac).